Annual reports (1939-1955) for St. Luke’s Hospital were included in runs of "St. Luke’s News"; newsletter was later united with the Presbyterian bulletin to form the Presbyterian-St. Luke’s review.St. Luke’s Free Hospital was founded in 1864, later called St. Luke’s Hospital. It merged with Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago in 1956 to become Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital. In 1969, the dormant medical school Rush Medical College was re-established and merged with Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital to form Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, which changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003.Description based on vol. 1, no. 1 (January 1940). Some printings issued together: vol.7 and 9, nos.9-10, vol.14, nos.6-7; Jun and Jul 1949 both no.6 (no issue no.7); Sept-Oct (1950) vol.11, no.10 (no issue no.9); Jul 1951 not printed, Aug-Sept as vol.12, no.7 and 8 respectively (no issue no. 9); Jul 1952 not printed, Oct-Nov (1952) both vol.13, no.9 (no issue no.10,11). COLLECTION HAS GAPS (mostly in 1954 run).
Cover and Title Page are the same. No table of contents.
CameraCanon EOS 5D Mark II
OcrABBYY FineReader 8.0
Possible copyright statusIn copyright. Digitized with the permission of Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL. Contact the Rush Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.